iJoin the Humane Society of the Treasure Coast for our largest community fundraiser of the year! HSTC is proud to partner with the City of Stuart and Students4H2O at Memorial Park
to combine together Mutt March with WaterFest. Get face-to-face with new potential customers while making a difference in our community and learning about ways you can “think global and
The festival is open to the public for FREE from 10 am to 2 pm. However, the Humane Society of the Treasure Coast will kickstart the event with a 5k starting at 8 am. Therefore, those
participating in the race will get a two-hour preview of the day’s activities!
Click HERE to download the 2020 Sponsorship & Vendor packet.
Mutt March Vendor $175
- Includes one (1) table, one (1) tent and two (2) chairs (unless otherwise noted), plus listing in program
VENDOR RULES & REGULATIONS
- Vendor agrees to arrive for set up as early as 6:00 a.m. but no later than 7:30 a.m. as long as set up is complete by 8:00 a.m.
- There will be a limited designated parking area for vendors to load and unload for set up purposes only and you will be required to move the vehicle to the general designated
parking spaces. Unloading must be completed by 7:30 a.m. (before the 5k race begins).
- Vehicles will not be permitted access in or out of Memorial Park after 7:30 a.m. or before 2 p.m.
- You may not be able to unload near your space depending on the location; be prepared to transport your items to your space.
- Due to the number of vendors, we cannot supply volunteers to assist you with unloading and loading. Bring enough personnel and equipment to transport and set up your exhibit.
- Upon arrival, you MUST stop at the Check-In Tent to receive your exhibit # and directions to your assigned location.
- Electrical spaces are very limited and/or not available or guaranteed. Exhibitors must provide their own electrical cords. 100 ft cords may be needed. No loud generators.
- You may not “sublet” your exhibit space or share your space with another organization or company.
- Parking is available on a first come, first served basis in the parking lots adjacent to, behind and in front of Memorial Park. Obey all parking rules and traffic ordinances. HSTC is not
responsible for any parking violation fees.
- Breakdown of your Vendor Booth cannot commence before 2:00 p.m.
- You are responsible for making sure your space is clean before you leave.
- This is a Rain or Shine event. No refunds due to weather, acts of nature or cancellation.
The deadline for vendor applications is March 13. Please call (772) 600-3211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for