- WHO WE ARE
- WHAT WE DO
- Obedience Training
- GET INVOLVED
Event Date: 21 Jun 2019
Created by Pet Sitters International, the 21st annual Take Your Dog To Work Day is taking place on Friday, June 21. The Humane Society of the Treasure Coast wants to encourage Martin County businesses to participate in this special day!
What is TYDTWD? A day dedicated to celebrating the great companions dogs make and promote pet adoptions. The event encourages employers to experience the joys of pets in the workplace for one day to support their local pet communities.
What’s in it for your business?
• increase community involvement
• show employees you care about the role pets play in their lives
• provide a low-cost “pet perk” to employees at a time when many companies have been forced to decrease benefits
• garner positive media attention
• most importantly, support and promote pet adoptions!
Want to participate?
1. Get your boss and colleagues on board
2. Designate a Team Leader
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a complete TYDTWD toolkit
4. Decide on how your business will participate
How can you participate? Besides allowing your office to bring their pets, consider these opportunities:
a. Have an in office supply drive to help stock our pantries for the shelter. Wish list available upon request.
b. Create your "team's" fun-draising page at https://p2p.onecause.com/takeyourdog.
This makes it easy to collect and submit your monetary donations. (Top fundraising team gets lunch on us! *Must raise a min of $1,250. Lunch for 20 people max)
c. Host a 'Lunch & Learn' and invite HSTC to present to your office. We can even bring a few adoptable pets to visit!
Get creative! The skies the limit!
Don't have an office or a staff? That's ok! You can still participate!
a. Help us cross promote
b. Sponsor a prize or lunch for the winning fundraising team
GET STARTED NOW! Email email@example.com.
Central Thrift Store:
2585 SE Federal Hwy., Stuart, FL 34994
North Thrift Store:
1099 NW 21st St., Stuart, FL 34994